Home » Products » Vapor Barrier ( Laminated Insulation Facing ) »PP-Scrim-Kraft Facing & All Service Jacket
All Service Jacket ASJ-758A(Vapor Barrier, Laminated Insulation Facing)
Introduction on All Service Jacket ASJ-758A:
1. This utility grade all service jacket facing (ASJ facing) consists of foil, scrim and bleached kraft paper.
2. Applications: It is a good insulation material for pipe insulation and mechanical equipment insulation. And it is typically used with the white paper side exposed.
|Facing Composition||Description||Value (English)||Value (Metric)|
|White Paper||Bleached Kraft||49 lbs / 3000 ft2||80gsm|
|Reinforcing - MD||Fiberglass||5 / inch||20 / 100mm|
|Reinforcing - XD||Fiberglass||4 / inch||16 / 100mm|
|Foil||Aluminum||0.28 mil||7 micron|
|Physical Property||Test Method||Value (English)||Value (Metric)|
|Basis Weight||Scale||27.5 lbs / 1000 ft2||135 gsm|
|Permeance (WVTR)||ASTM E96, Procedure A||0.02 perm||1.15 ng/N.s|
|Tensile Strength - MD||ASTM D828||41 lbs/In||180 N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength - XD||ASTM D828||19.3 lbs/In||85 N/25mm|
|Burst Strength||ASTM D774||72 psi||50 N/cm2|
|Low Temperature Resistance||ASTM D1790 4 hrs @ -40 °F (- 40 °C)||Remains Flexible No Delamination||Remains Flexible No Delamination|
|High Temperature Resistance||ASTM D1790 4 hrs @ +240 °F (+116 °C)||Remains Flexible No Delamination||Remains Flexible No Delamination|
|Dimensional Stability||ASTM D1204 @ 150F (65C)||Less than 0.5%||Less than 0.5%|
More Information about BondTape All Service Jacket:
1. The data above are typical values only, and should not be used for specifications purpose.
For detailed product specifications, please contact us directly (Tel: +86-510-8616 02**).
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Log Roll: ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. BondTape vapor barrier products should be preserved at normal temperature and keep away from heat and moisture.
4. Suitability test is necessary if you are not sure whether BondTape laminated insulation facing is fit for your specific application.